Additional Product Information
- • Use to support embroidery designs on towels, denim or other "stable" woven fabrics.
- • Tears clean from around most embroidery designs.
- • Will support about 8,000 stitches on a well-digitized, average size design.
- • Use in conjunction with other stabilizers for added support.
To use Floriani Medium Tearaway:
- 1. Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- 2. Hoop the stabilizer to the wrong side of the fabric.
- 3. Place the embroidery frame on the machine; complete the layout and centering of the design.
- 4. If the design to be stitched is denser than 8,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for designs size), float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 8,000 stitches for added support!
- 5. Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and fabric from the machine. Tear away the stabilizer from around the design one layer at a time.